File A Report


For Internal UBC Investigation or option for Alternative Resolution (AR): UBC Investigations Office

AR refers to an array of non-investigation responses including restorative justice, shuttle diplomacy, mediation, and online resolution options.

Discrimination and harassments can also be reported to the BC Human Rights Tribunal: Equity and Inclusion Office


If the disclosure contains information about criminal activity, supervisors, manages, and head are obliged to involve the police. To file a criminal repot or conduct external investigation, report the police.

  1. If the assault occurred on UBC campus:
    • UBC RCMP (2990 Wesbrook Mall)
      • Phone: 604-224-1322
  2. If the assault occurred in Vancouver:
    • Vancouver Police Department (2120 Cambie Street)
      • Phone: 604-717-3321
  3. If the assault occurred outside of Vancouver, report to the local police where the incident occurred.